Is this for You?
3D printing has the following features and benefits
- Multicolour Printer that produces realistic colour models without the need to paint.
- Having models printed in many colours gives the benefit of presenting a more realistic model. Able to better evaluate the look, feel, and style of product designs.
- Able to visually differentiate between detailed components within the model. If the model was printed all in one colour it is harder to visualize detail.
- Ability to drape Google earth images, aerial photos and survey contours over surfaces to present a more realistic model.
- Ability to assign material images to surfaces to provide a more realistic and lifelike model.
- 3D print raised text labels, logos, design comments or images directly onto models.
- Largest print volume commercially available within Australia for this brand of printer (508x381x299mm).
- Larger models than this envelope can be produced by printing the model in sections and gluing them together.
- Print larger models with fewer joins.
- Ability to print multiple models at the same time.
- Print speed is 5 to 10 times faster than all other technologies so we can output models in hours rather than days.